Thursday 5 May 2011

The Beginning of the End...

My meeting today with Robin was quite brief, just discussing current progress, and the dissertation. He is pleased with my progress.. and as such there wasn't a lot to talk about. I got my learning contracts signed. Agreed action points for our last meeting is to work on the dissertation, and work on mounting for the showcase. I can't get my head around the amount of time left. It takes the edge off knowing that the dissertation is only needed to be submitted through the blackboard. I am however going to bind a copy for myself, and one copy to Robin just in case the marker would like to take a look at it in hard copy.

I explained to Robin that I'm going to submit my complete draft by the end of monday, as I don't want to rush it for the sake of sending it tomorrow.

I also got on well with painting my table for the showcase. which has taken most of today to do, but I'm almost finished, and should be ready by the end of next tuesday. (I will psot a pic soon.) I think it's turned out well despite the fact I initially wanted to use spray paint.. but after a few trials it just wasn't working.

Anyway I will post my schedule for next week at the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment