Monday 9 May 2011

Dissertation and project Update

My final dissertation draft is now complete. All I need to write up now is the extended analysis for the animation and place in my appendixes. I will email the complete dissertation and analysis to Robin tonight for feedback.

I have half of my boards for the showcase mounted, and will finish the rest on thursday, along with finishing touches to sketchbook #2. I'm going to photograph the boards for my project submission as advised by Robin, so I can also use these for the showcase. I will submit my sketchbooks, but Robin says it will be ok to pick these up from him the day before the showcase to use on launch day.

I'm also pleased with feedback I've recieved on the animation. I'm excited at the fact I got an email from Ed Hooks! I wasn't expecting a response back, and it's full of positive and constructive feedback. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment