Tuesday 10 May 2011

Project Submission

All the work needed for the project submission is complete. :D - I've mounted my boards, and burnt the DVD's needed... so by tomorrow 4th year is almost over! :O

I've recieved feedback on my dissertation, and there are still quite a few changes to make, but at least after tomorrow I can sit down and focus on what needs to be inproved.

Tomorrow I'm going to see my spot for the showcase, as the table is now in place. I've got some areas to finish and touch up. Go to our final showreel meeting, and the showcase meeting at 1.

I'm going to start my powerpoint presentation on thursday, consider the structure of it and what I'm going to say. I know I'm going to be nervous because most people always are.. but I also want to enjoy it, as it will be the last presentation of the year! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment